Best Trampoline – Reviews and Complete Buyer’s Guide
Reading trampoline reviews is the best way to ensure you find the best trampoline and safe for you and your family, without breaking the bank. If you are as passionate about trampolines as we are, and would not mind saving some money (or a lot) on your next purchase, then you’re in the right place. Based on a number of reviews and intensive research, we have compiled a list of the best trampoline which you can find that have come highly recommended in different reviews.
Here you will also find useful information about trampolines and how to choose the best ones.
Top 10 Best Trampoline On The Market
1. Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round
If you worry constantly about the gaps most trampolines have between the bottom of the safety netting and the top of the trampoline, then you just may want to purchase this one since it has interlocking buttons to ensure improved safety as your kids use it.
That aside, this is a quality trampoline that can handle a lot of weight so that even adults can jump on it with no damage caused. The price is quite reasonable for a trampoline of this quality. And you do not need to worry much about your kid’s safety.
- It has pads which ensure the safety of your kids even if they fall
- It is made from strong material which makes it durable
- You can anchor it to the ground so even in case of a hurricane, it will not be moved
- It can withstand heavy weight even exceeding the recommended weight
- The frame is made from strong galvanized steel which can resist rust so living it outside does not affect it much.
- Considering its quality, the price is reasonable
- Some people have complained that the instructions are not so easy to follow which makes setting it up hard.
2. JumpSport AlleyOOP VariableBounce Trampoline
It is a very tight competition between the Alleyoop and the Skywalker since they both feature extra safety and durability.
This trampoline though can withstand a bit more weight than the Skywalker. You can consider it if you want to be able to enjoy it as a family. It is amazingly stable and even if your children jump so close to the edge, there is no risk of it tipping over and the safety net provides protection for them so that they do not fall off.
Adult jumpers can also be assured of safety since this trampoline has a double mat system which cushions your jump and reduces the stress on your body when you jump. You are able to jump as high as you want without the usual risks that you may be exposed to with many other inferior types.
- This is one of the safest trampolines in the market which makes it fit for family fun.
- It has the double mat system which cushions your jump and allows adults to jump as high as they want with less risk.
- It is able to withstand weight of over 600 pounds so more people can use it at the same time.
- The metal frame is made from galvanized steel which makes it more durable.
- This is one of the more expensive trampolines so not everyone can afford it.
3. Skywalker Rectangle Trampoline with Enclosure
If you wish to divert from the norm, you can try out a rectangular trampoline. This one may amaze you with its stability considering it is rectangular. Many people have commented about its stability being amazing. Just like the number one on this list, safety is a priority and you get just about the same safety with this one as the round one.
The trampoline is designed with UV protection so living it out in the sun will not compromise its durability. In fact, this is a very durable product since it also does not rust. The recommended maximum weight is 250 pounds but you may be able to stretch that to 300 and still have no problems.
- It has 1-inch thick foam inside the padding which provides comfort and protection as you jump.
- The different materials used are designed to give it protection from elements like sun and rust which makes it durable.
- The rectangular shape offers more space to jump lengthwise.
- There is no space between the net and trampoline which ensure children will not fall out even when jumping close to the edge.
- It is a quality and durable product at a reasonable price.
- Since it is rectangular, there is less space along its width.
4. Ultega Jumper Trampoline with Safety Net
It is not easy to find a trampoline with this price tag that is also able to provide the level of safety and fun that the Ultega does. Unlike so many other types, the makers of this one provided L Shaped stands which actually provide more stability and greatly reduce the risk of tipping over. The net too is well secured and the springs are outside the net for more safety.
This is a trampoline that both children and adults can play on as long as they are not more than 200 pounds. Unlike many other nets, this one is more clear so you can see inside or outside with almost no obstruction.
- It is one of the safest trampolines within its price range.
- The L-shaped stands provided added stability even when a person is jumping at the edge.
- For children, this trampoline provides great bounce which means more fun.
- The stability is amazing even when it has to withstand strong winds.
- Adults may find it nagging having to crawl into this enclosure since the zipper is low
- You need to be ready to order replacement parts after slightly over a year if you use it often.
5. Giantex Trampoline Combo Bounce Jump Safety
- Wide and spacious so as many as 4 people can use it at a time.
- More affordable than many others of the same size and quality.
- Sturdy and can take the weight of adults as well.
- There is a ladder for younger children to get on without help.
- It is quiet even when many people are using it at the same time.
- Some customers have complained that customer service takes too long to respond to inquiries.
6. Exacme 6W Legs Trampoline with Safety Pad & Enclosure Net & Ladder
Here is another trampoline that you can enjoy as a family. A lot of reviews have mentioned that is able to hold more than the recommended 350 pounds weight so about 3 or 4 people can jump on it at a go. You can have the neighbor’s children join yours and there should be no quarrels about one person getting more time than the others on it.
It is also quite stable that even in strong wind, it will not be blown away. It is possible to purchase anchors for it but the truth is that in most cases it will not be necessary. You also get a durable trampoline that should remain rust free even if you left it out in the rain. The price tag is also encouraging for a trampoline like this one.
- It is able to carry more than its recommended weight which makes it fun for the entire family or friends using it at the same time.
- Quite stable so you can use it without having to put anchors during heavy wind.
- Reasonably priced.
- Safe for children to play on even unsupervised.
- The poles seem to rip into the net quite often so you need to be ready to replace the net.
7. Zupapa 15 14 12 FT TUV Approved Trampoline
If you are very cautious about the safety of the products that you buy, you should be happy with this one because it is certified by the TUV in Germany which is the body that ensures products adhere to the German safety standards. Well, it is not just about safety though, you would also want a trampoline that is fun and this is just as much fun as you would want for you or your kids. The bounce is quite enjoyable and it cushions your landing before lifting you back up.
The customer care for this product is also worth mentioning as they are courteous and helpful. Many people have commented on this and I have confirmed it too. Set up should be easy if you have set up a trampoline before but even if you haven’t, you can follow the instructions and if you get stuck, the customer care can be of service.
- It is approved by the TUV in Germany which is reassuring of its safety.
- The trampoline is well constructed with strong poles that do not end up bending or twisting like some others do.
- Customer support is quite helpful so if you get any problem chances are high they will be able to solve it.
- Unlike other trampolines, this one comes with a tool to pull the springs into place which makes it faster to set up and cheaper.
- If there is a heavy storm, you will need to anchor the trampoline or it will be blown away
8. ACON Air 4.6 Trampoline 15ft with Enclosure
If you do not like having to remove the trampoline at certain times of the year, then you can purchase this one since it is designed to be used all year round. The poles are also thicker to withstand much more and the trampoline itself is hard and able to withstand the weight of more than one person at a go.
This is probably why it comes with a 5-year warranty. With this one, you have an asset that will serve you long before you need to replace it.
The bounce on this trampoline is designed so that you do not end up with joint pains like you would with some other brands.
- Maximum weight of over 800 pounds so an entire family can enjoy using it.
- It can be used all year round so no reason to take it down and then hassle setting it up after a few months.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty which assures you of its durability.
- The net is strong enough to keep in energetic kids even if they tried bouncing off the net.
- A number of people have complained about how hard it seems to set up the net and the instructions do not help much.
9. ORCC 15FT 12FT Trampoline with Enclosure Net and Wind Stakes Rain Cover
This trampoline took the least time to set up so if you do not enjoy putting things together this may be the best trampoline for you. That aside, it also has a rain cover, personally, I find it a bother having to dry the trampoline after it has rained so a rain cover comes in handy and if you do not fear getting struck by lightning, you may also be able to use it while it is raining. It can also withstand strong wind.
Not only is this trampoline affordable, you also save money on buying stakes since it comes with stakes so that you can peg it down in case the wind is very strong. You can choose between the 15 foot and 12 foot, but I would opt for the biggest since that way any one can use it.
- Set up is faster than any other trampoline in this guide.
- It has a rain cover so you do not need to struggle drying it after it has rained.
- You save money on purchasing stakes since it comes with 6 for use during strong wind.
- It is packed in a single box unlike most that come in 2 or more.
- It has thick padding.
- Tall people may keep bumping into the rain cover if they jump too high but that is just a small disturbance.
10. Springfree Trampoline – 13ft Jumbo Square
To improve the safety of your children, these trampolines are designed without springs but they still provide enjoyment thanks to the specialized material that substitutes the springs. There is also a basketball hoop which children seem to love so much. Adults too may enjoy it but they would have to be short adults.
This trampoline is durable and can be left outside all year round since it will not rust and the trampoline will not be affected by sunlight or any other elements. I do not understand the science behind the material used for the rods, but they are amazingly strong yet not thick and heavy.
- The frames are placed beneath the jumping surface so that you are not within harm’s way.
- The nets are flexible yet strong enough to keep jumpers from falling out.
- You can use this trampoline all year round without degrading it.
- There is a basketball hoop for more fun making dunks.
- You need a lot of patience when setting up this trampoline.
There are a number of things you may need to take into consideration when making the best choice but based on my deduction, the Skywalker offers the closest to an all round satisfactory trampoline in terms of fun, safety and price. If you do not mind the high price tag, you can also consider the Alleyoop. You may also want to try something different and go for the rectangle Skywalker. Whatever you choose from this list, you should be comfortable knowing that it comes highly recommended.
Why You Should Buy a Trampoline
You may still be undecided on whether to get a trampoline, so here are a few reasons why:
What to Consider When Buying a Trampoline?
This is very important. If you are going to have kids jumping up and down on this contraption, you need to ensure they are safe. Some of the safety issues you should address include.
The size of the trampoline can determine how many people can use it or even if it can be used by adults as well as children. Trampolines come in different sizes so it is best to find one that suits your needs. Usually, 15 inches and above can be used by both adults and children. The size can also determine the amount of fun you will have since the surface area can dictate how far you can bounce.
Like with any product you are buying, it is important to consider the price. You should not end up with something you cannot afford so you need to compare prices to see what price is reasonable for a good trampoline. At the same time do not be too tight fisted that you end up with a cheap poor quality trampoline which in the long run will just cost you more money to fix or replace.
There are different shapes of trampoline and sometimes you may prefer one over the other. The round trampolines seem to be the most popular but you can also get square, rectangle, octagon or whatever you find that suits you
If you are spending money, you should be able to have something that will last a good amount of time. There is no sense in buying a trampoline and then having to throw it away after a few months. Durability can be determined by the strength of the materials used as well as their ability to resist the elements. For example, the net should not end up getting torn easily, the legs and other metallic parts should not get rusted and the springs should not stretch out and fail to go back. For your own safety, ensure you are protected by a warranty.